In the role you will be required to modify standard truck bodies, panel vans and subsequent componentry.
- Read, understand and follow technical drawing and specification sheets.
- Use of hand tools to a high level of skill.
- Use of cutting equipment.
- Use of drills and soldering equipment.
- Used to cutting, drilling and riveting.
- Installing panels and lining.
- Installing of seats.
- Following technical drawings/diagrams.
- Troubleshooting faults and determining cause of errors or omissions.
- Responsible for good housekeeping, cleanliness and high standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products carefully.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself and others.
- Co-operate with the Company to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous relevant experience.
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Must be flexible and reliable.
- Must have good time keeping.
- Must take a pride in their work and ensure work is completed to a high standard.