Our range of aerial ladder platforms are designed to ensure maximum efficiency in firefighting and rescue at height with the peace of mind of complete reliability and ease of operation in pressure situations.
Our Ziegler range of portable pumps effortlessly provides the firefighter with a water feed of maximum efficiency. Serviced to a world-class standard by our aftercare team.
Designed and developed in collaboration with firefighters our range of gloves provide full, lightweight protection with maximum dexterity, and non-more so than our own ‘Venari’ glove.
Ultra High Pressure Pump 42/100
The 42/100 UHPS offers exceptional extinguishing capability with limited water usage.
Multiple engine options available
Compact Design – 1214 mm (L) x 553 mm (W) x 700 mm (H)
Weight – 190 KG
42 lpm @ 100 bar
Foam mixing from 0.5 to 6%
- UHPS 42/100 B18-BSi (Briggs & Stratton engine with integrated 8.5 l fuel tank.)
- UHPS 42/100 B18-BSs (Briggs & Stratton engine with 12 l external fuel tank.)
- UHPS 42/100 B18-Yi (Yamaha engine with 12 l external fuel tank.)
- UHPS 42/100 B18-Ri (Rato Engine with 12 l external fuel tank.)
- Multiple engine options available
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Dimensions 1214 (L) x 553 (W) x 700 mm (H)
Net Weight 190 KG
42 lpm @ 100 bar
- 4-stroke twin-cylinder petrol-type engine
- Alternative volumetric pump for high pressure with 3 plungers
- 1 x suction inlet
- 1 x outlet 1″ permanently connected to the hose reel
- 1 x free outlet with QUICK-C coupling
- The two individual outlets allow for the simultaneous use of both foam and water
- 1 x aluminum hose reel with 80 metres HP hose SAE 100 R1 and QUICK-C couplings
- 1 x triple use FIREBLOCK fog-gun.
- Tubular steel frame
- Suction equipment including 1 x steel coiled rubber hose 6 metres and foot valve
- Electric rewind hose reel
- Second hose reel to be connected to the second outlet
- Second triple use FIREBLOCK fog-gun
- DRAIN SYSTEM for draining the pump and all piping after use, specifically useful in cold conditions. Additionally, this aids in reducing internal pump corrosion, especially after brown/saltwater use.
- Further accessories available upon request